http://arizonaheartspoetry.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am always near

Me and my Grandfather (Papa)
4 Generations at the Grand Canyon



Gram & Me shortly before she passed

I was going through old pictures to put up on my facebook, and I stumbled across this, written by my Grandmother, approximately 7 years before she died. She did a lot of writing, unfortunately, I think my Mom, in her lack of awareness, threw them all away. This is all I have. I thought I would share.





Dated October 6, 1992

My Darlings, My Dears,

If I ever die before I wake, do not weep, I have gone the way I asked God
to take me.
Because I did not ever want to know when I had to leave you all.
I love you all so much. You were and are my life, and it was good.
No one could have had it better.
I have not really left you. I am with you always.
When the breeze that blows and touches your cheek, I kiss you.
When the sun shines on you and warms you, I am hugging you.
When you suddenly feel good all over and do not know why, you're
remembering our good times.
In all things I am near, never, never to leave you.
I am watching over, you are never without me. I am always near.

I love you with all my heart forever.


God Bless You


(Hon), Wife, Gram, Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment