http://arizonaheartspoetry.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meant To Be

I haven't blogged in some time now, aside from the loss of a friend, I haven't really felt anything powerful enough to compell me to write. So, instead of leaving my blog idle, I decided to post another piece of poetry written some time ago.


Meant To Be

There is a love that’s unlike any other
Love never before felt with another
It’s urgent and tender, spontaneous and deliberate
It’s crazy and normal, it’s forbidden and desperate
These feelings run deep
The heart never sleeps
Deep in my heart, a part of my soul
It consumes all I am, it’s all that I know
It was meant to be
I heard the universe tell me
At first it just whispered
I tried to ignore it, But it wouldn’t let me
It screamed louder, “in time you will see”
I chased it away, because I was scared
To love with all I am, only to lose is not fair
But universe brought me back, this time stronger
Sweet destiny come quickly, I can’t wait any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment